Sunday, October 25, 2009

no more you, just me

i just want to not love you anymore. i hate you for insulting me. I HATE YOU TREY. i cant believe i've been tolerating all these. at least it showed me how much you meant to me. but who cares. i am gona hate you for what you've did to me. putting me through all the pain, and i have to go through it alone, you wasn't by my side, your heart was with hongzhen. AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT. fucking bastard played me. but also have to thank you for changing me. and never will i change back the way i used to be. i never want to go through the pain again. it's far worse than what weijie put me through. and yet i forgive you. how stupid am i.

so trey, listen up here, if you ever sees this.
I HATE YOU FOR FALLING BACK FOR HONGZHEN
I REGRETTED BEING WITH YOU
I FELT STUPID TO GET PLAYED BY YOU
you can message your candice church friend. a total bullshit.
a person who doesn't like church and hates christians is telling me that this girl is his church friend, so people out there, you believe this story? i dont.
you telling me, she keep asking for your num, and you give her? so you can give people online your num? okay, i get it now.
yesterday this guy left me a note, and am i suppose to like text him? well, i didn't. i know you wont like it, but who cares already.

No comments:

Post a Comment